Fast & Reliable Electrical Repair, Installation & Maintenance
Your electrical system is integral to your home or business. When something goes wrong with it, your entire day can come to a screeching halt. From dishwashers to TVs to phones to printers to registers to computers, we rely on our electrical systems to power our most important appliances every day.
At HedgeHog Electric, our trusted Cedar City electricians know exactly what it takes to keep your home or business running. Backed by over a decade of service experience, you can trust we have the tools, training, and technology necessary to provide careful, safe electrical service.
We are experts at inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, replacing, and installing all electrical components and systems. So, when you need to know where you can turn to for reliable electrical service, turn to HedgeHog Electric.
The Types of Electrical Services We Offer
Since 2008, HedgeHog Electric has offered premium quality electrical services. We take great pride in offering this essential service to residents and business owners throughout our community. Taking care of your property is what we do best.
To meet the needs of our constantly expanding customer base, our team is always evolving. We participate in weekly, ongoing training to ensure that we are fully up to date on the latest trends in the industry, which allows us to deliver unparalleled results.
From light bulb installations to new construction wiring jobs, our Cedar City electricians have exactly what it takes to get the job done right the first time, every time.
We offer the following residential electrical services:
- Kitchen, basement, computer, internet, phone, TV, hot tub, panel, & meter wiring
- Indoor, kitchen, recessed, outdoor, and custom lighting
- Dimmer switches
- Breaker panel installation
- Generator installation
- Outlet installation
- Smoke detector installation
- Carbon monoxide detector installation
- Ceiling fan installation
- Whole house surge protection
- Home automation
- Home security system installation
- Construction and remodeling
- Solar panel installation
- Tesla Wall Connector installation
- Well pumps and irrigation
We offer the following commercial electrical services:
Troubleshooting, repairs, replacements, maintenance, and new installations
- New construction
- Lighting upgrades
- Exterior lighting
- Lighting retrofits
- Networking & data wiring
- Solar panel installation
Because your safety is our utmost priority, our team offers 24-hour emergency services. If you are facing an electrical emergency, reach out to our qualified experts right away. You can count on our fast response time, accurate diagnosis, and fast repairs.
When Should I Call an Electrician?
Because our electrical systems are so complex and potentially hazardous, we always want to make sure they are in the best shape possible. When something seems off with your system, it is best to call an electrician right away.
Signs you should call a Cedar City electrician include:
- Your lights are making buzzing or humming sounds – While electricity does a ton or miraculous things, it’s supposed to do so silently. Look out for buzzing from your lighting fixtures or electrical panel.
- There is smoke coming from an outlet or it’s brown or black – If your electrical outlet isn’t wired properly it could get hot to the touch or could even begin burning.
- Your circuit breaker keeps tripping – If you have a fuse box, call in our Cedar City electrician, but also a circuit breaker shouldn’t be tripping circuits left and right if it’s functioning properly.
- You are shocked when you touch an outlet or light switch – If everything is wired correctly, you shouldn’t be getting any shocks or sparks coming from your outlets.
- Your lights are flickering – This is a sign that your electrical grid is spread too thin and you should consider electrical panel replacement. Also look out for electrical appliances failing left and right and it’s a good idea to inspect your panel regularly.
- There are not enough outlets in your home – If you have power bricks attached to power bricks, you should know that’s a fire hazard. Adding electrical outlets is easy and can help save you from unsafe practices.
Electrical problems should never be ignored, no matter how minor they may seem. Even seemingly small electrical problems can indicate that something is seriously wrong with your system. These problems can cause irreversible damage to appliances, serious electrical shock, electrical fires, injuries, and even death.
Benefits of a New Solar Panel Installation
- Increase the value of your home – If you’re looking to make your home more valuable, then consider the long term investment of solar panel installation. Not only can you position your home as state-of-the-art but it will also be more environmentally friendly which younger homeowners are looking more and more for.
- More energy savings – The more energy you get from the sun means the less you’ll need from your local utility companies. The more solar panels you install means the less energy you’ll need which means more and more savings so contact us today.
- Independence from the power grid – If you’re the kind of person that likes to be more independent and self-reliant then consult our Cedar City solar panel installation experts today. If you can supply yourself your own energy, then you can rely on yourself more and your local municipalities less.
- Become an energy supplier – Not only can a new solar panel help save you off your existing energy bills, but you can actually make money by becoming an energy supplier. Turn a negative into passive income and just sit back and make money from your new investment.
- Help fight climate change – The biggest reason to get solar panels is to help offset your carbon footprint. When we use the sun’s energy more, we not only enhance our sustainable energy infrastructure, but we use electricity and gas less which omit harmful gasses into the atmosphere.
What To Look For In An Electrician
- 24/7 emergency services – We’re well aware that electrical problems can happen at any hour of the day or night so we offer 24/7 emergency electrical services in Cedar City, UT and the surrounding areas.
- Up-front pricing – Don’t settle for another Cedar City electrician that hides fees until you have to pay. Not only are we transparent, but we show up on time, we’re courteous, licensed, bonded and insured to take care of what ever electrical issue you ma have.
- Financing – We want our Cedar City electrical services to be as financially attainable as possible. So be sure to double-check if qualify for any of our convenient electrical financing opportunities.
- Reviews – Having been the go-to Cedar City Electrician for as long as we have, we’ve collected a ton of rave reviews. Make sure to read through them and give us a call to see why our customers love us so much.
- Blog & FAQ – We want everybody to be as informed as possible so that you can make the best decision for your home and your loved ones. Browse through our Blog and if you have any further questions, check out our FAQ Page here.
Contact Our Trusted Electricians in Cedar City Today
Our team is here to make your life easier any way we can. When you call on us to handle your electrical services, you can rest assured knowing your home or business is in the most qualified hands in the industry. We genuinely care about your safety and well-being, which is why we give every job 150% of our attention.
Don’t settle for an electrical team that doesn’t care. Choose the team that wants what is best for your home or business and always delivers outstanding results.
Call 877-673-9751 or contact us online to schedule safe & reliable service with our highly trained electricians in Cedar City today!